Toastmasters / Public Speaking activities
On May 26th 2008 I achieved the distinction of Distinguished Toastmasters DTM by Toastmasters International.
Becoming DTM is an important milestone in any Toastmasters member. My journey went more or less like this:
I am currently starting again the educational program and I hope to achieve my second CC pretty soon...
- February 2003 I joined a Toastmasters club in the UC Santa Barbara
- September 30th, 2003 I achieved the Competent Toastmaster (CTM) award, mostly done in the Mission Toastmasters club in Santa Barbara, CA
- June 30th, 2004 I achieved Competent Leader (CL) award while at Barcelona Toastmasters, in Barcelona, Spain
- May 17th, 2005 I achieved Advanced Toastmaster Bronze (ATM-B) while at the Downtown Berkeley Toasmasters Club, in Berkeley CA.
- August 28th, 2006 I achieved Advanced Communicator Silver, also while at Downtown Berkeley TM club
- September 1st, 2006 I achieved Advanced Leader Silver, while at Downtown Berkeley TM club
- May 26th, 2008 I achieved Adanced Communicator Gold while at the Prestigious Speakers Toastmasters Club in Barcelona, Spain
- May 26th, 2008 by having completed both the leadership and the communication track, I was awarded the DTM distinction
I am eager to speak in public and to inspire others to lose their fright to public speaking. Please contact me if you would like for me to speak to
your group or at your organization event. I am curently located in Barcelona but can travel.
Here are some videos I have uploaded to YouTube. Please watch and comment: